There are many ways you can support Open Daw!
- Pop in when we are open and buy a tea or coffee and a book – every little helps! You’ll also get a friendly welcome
- You can attend any of our fundraising events – whether it is the bingo night, a coffee morning or a sale on the lawn we welcome your help
- You can choose to make a donation to Open Daw via cash, cheque or online via the blue button on our Facebook page
- Donate while you shop online via Easy Fundraising
- You can join the Open Daw Supporters Club – by paying a regular amount of whatever you can afford you can make a real difference
- Maybe you are looking for something to do in your spare time? We have lots of volunteering opportunities so why not get in touch? Not all involve a regular commitment
We recently held a Volunteer Thank You event (Dec 19) to say thanks to all our front of house, behind the scenes, Trustee and litter picker volunteers! Mayor Alison Foden and students from Dawlish College came along to give out certificates and gifts.